team building

Welcome back to my blog for this term


For cup stacking the rules were to use 4 pieces of string tied to a rubber band. We did this activity for team building. We did team building to learn how to communicate with each other. The other activities were to make a ring rope. It was really fun to make. 





The other activities were to make a stretcher to hold some books and a glass of water and that was so fun, and the last one was to make a tower out of marshmallows and spaghetti sticks. I was sick on that day so I did not do it but I know it would have been fun. My favourite one was cup stacking, it was so fun. My team worked so well together, we did not have fights at all and  we were great at communicating with each other.

Comments

  1. I love your face! I also love your work looking forward to seeing more of your work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luther
    It sounds like you had alot of fun! The cup stacking sounded like an exciting activity. We actually did the spaghetti and marshmallow tower at our camp this year, and it was really entertaining. I look forward to seeing more of your activities in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts